Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It is a New Day..New Hope

Being Independent..I don't know why i took so long to realize that the fact of every individual has to be independent. Yo may mislead. I am not telling you to break your relationships. It is about make your life more challenging, enjoying and meeting goals which make you feel proud & satisfied on your own perspective. Even though if we earn money somehow from somewhere we don't really feel happy spending them. But we feel more happy when we did something new to the world and get something in return.
I see my world with a new hope and in a new angle...I hope those who still didn't realize the value of life should follow me.
Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really happy to see you in this mode =)...

Well said PG, setting up goals and achieving them is very satisfying. In my case, I'm a lot in to short term goals and achieving them makes me feel really good. But recently I realized that one needs to have at least a few long term goals too. (That can from a person who is having a few regrets about not having long term goals and got to deal with a narrowed set of options at present as a consequence ;D...)

Anywayz, it's good to have goals, but we need to make sure we don't lose balance in life and quality of living by just running after them blindly. We need to first figure out what really makes us happy and as you said this needs to be an "independent" decision =)...

Good luck with stuff =)...