Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Beginning

Its me...Miss Punnadi Gunarathna. Its always about my name :D I hardly remember a person who for the first time pronounced my first name correctly. If I talk about me, I am a Computer Science and Engineering graduate from University of Moratuwa. Even though I wanted to start my own blog, I wondered what to post. This reason made me to leave my blog completely blank without any posts for more than an year. But today I suddenly remembered my blog and wanted to find out whether it is still there. So here it is still exists. So here we go..my very first post. Happy blogging Punnadi :)

6 comments:

Kohomba123 said...

Congratz on the first move, keep up the good work...Happy blogging PG =)...

(I think I too should visit my long lost blog sometime ;D...)

Maheshi said...

Hi... Its good to hear your words... But I need u to make them into action...... OK.... Congrats for a new change..........

Unknown said...

Never knew u had a blog..Nywys happy blogging,Puni!!!(N u just reminded me that I too have a blog,abandoned,with just only its initial post :)Better get back to it soon)

Aravinda Dassanayake said...

welcome to the world of blogging! keep it up! :)

kalani Ruwanpathirana said...

great work.....keep it up gal.

Dilini said...

Ela Ela Punzi:)